August 1, 2012

Why would I offer a discount?

I became a life coach, because at one point my life was so down in the dumps, I didn’t see the point to living. I used to dread the day and everything I had to do, getting out of bed was depressing, I was outright bored and unimpressed by life. Then, one day I woke up and discovered life coaching! It was as if someone put the sparkle back into my diamond and I was alive again.

It’s now my purpose to help others re-discover their sparkle! I love the work I do and want to make it affordable to anyone who is interested in having a life transformation, so I am offering a 50% discount on my service. So I ask you this—are you enjoying your life, living with enthusiasm for the day and feeling inspired by the moment? If not, now is the time to take the leap into the possibility pool of all you can become. Sign up for one of these limited time offers for Life Coaching and discover the secret to living a life of fulfillment!

Transformation Areas


  • Health: Live a healthier life by creating a health strategy that fits your personality and lifestyle. 
  • Career: Find your passion and get proactive support through the transition.
  • Weight: Understand your food cravings & overcome weight issues.
  • Personal Empowerment: Learn how to get in touch with your purpose and  make a major life shift by getting all the old habits unstuck.
  • Relationships: Get rid of bad relationships, and strengthen the healthy ones. 
  • Addiction: Develop a transformation plan to replace addictions with supportive habits.
  • Organization: Establish effective and efficient habits that make your life run smoothly.
  • Socializing: Become more comfortable in social situations and meeting new people.



Day of Coaching: $78 (Regular Price $125)
1- 30 minute pre-session phone consultation
1 private one-hour, one-on-one coaching sessions
1 post-session achievement assignments

Month of Coaching: $268 (Regular Price $500)
1- 30 minute pre-session phone consultation
4 private one-hour, one-on-one coaching sessions
4 post-session achievement assignments
Once-a-week email correspondence for four weeks
A post-coaching achievement plan after the final session

Season of Coaching: $968 (Regular Price $2,000)
1- 30 minute pre-session phone consultation
16 private one-hour, one-on-one coaching sessions
16 post-session achievement assignments
Twice-a-month email correspondence for four months
Monthly progress check points, inventory, and accountability assignments
A post-coaching achievement plan after the final session

Sign up today: info@LSSHarmony.com

Offer ends August 15th, 2012 at midnight


No comments:

Post a Comment