Stimulate Your Awareness, Open Your Third Eye
October 5-7, 2012
Retreat yourself for 48 hours & grow in surprising ways!
Cushioned deep in the tropical location of West Palm Beach, this inspiring, restorative retreat features supportive workshops, guided meditations, and inner rejuvenation that will invigorate your body and nourish your soul. By the end of the 48 hours you will feel focused, peaceful, and empowered and leave with a confident grip on how to keep your inner life alive!
This weekend Retreat will help you:
- Expand the vision of your inner self
- Learn how to go within and meditate
- Discover innovative exercises & unique tools
- Engage in thoughtful group discussions
- Strengthen your spiritual self-esteem
- Breathe freely and learn to be present
- Bring more meaning and excitement in your life
- Understand and forgive yourself for your past decisions
- Discover answers to your life questions
- Change mindless eating habits
- Design the steps to help you fulfill your desires
- Rejuvenate in a restful environment
- Visualize the next phase of your life
- Awaken your third eye!
How The Retreat Works:
This is a weekend full of intimate workshops, solely focusing on helping you learn how to connect to your spiritual self. There will be several workshops each day with highly interactive sessions, group discussions, visualization, mediation, experiential exercises, and lots of other creative techniques & assignments designed to help you dig deeper into yourself.
Each workshop concludes with an assignment and is followed by free time to absorb what we've discussed and to think about how it applies to you. During free time, feel free to take a walk, discuss your awareness with others, sit on the lush patios of the courtyards, or even drop into City Place for a coffee as you contemplate your assignment. During the final workshop, you’ll have created your own tool box of techniques that will help you with future life hurdles.
What You Get:
- Guidance, original exercises, and creative techniques by a gifted Life Coach.
- Two nights of lodging at the Courtyards of City Place (shared rooms, only 4 spots).
- A minimum of 10 hours of small-group and individual coaching.
- The Continuous Appetite, my most recent book.
- Rhythmic Invigoration's, my Meditation CD
- AND most importantly … clarity about the steps you need to take to become all that you desire.
(The only out-of-pocket expenses will be your food.)
Check in: 4:00 - 6:00pm
Meet and Greet: 6:00 - 6:30pm
Dinner: 6:30 - 7:30pm
Understanding the Chakras: 7:30 - 9:30pm
Exploring Your Inner Life: 9:00 -11:00am
Break/ Free time: 11:15 -12:45pm
Getting Your BEMS in Balance: 1:00 - 3:00pm
Break/ Free time: 3:15 - 4:15pm
Changing Mindless Habits: 4:30 - 6:30pm
Free time/Dinner: 7:00 pm
Discovering Your Best Self: 9:30 - 11:30am
Closing Meditation: 11:30 - 12:00pm
Checkout: 1:00 pm
*While we always try to stick to the schedule…
we are also open to the possibility of serendipity!
Retreat Leader: Sophie Skover is an author, the founder of LSS Harmony Life Coaching, and an inspirational speaker. She became passionate about this "life changing" path after she healed from bulimia and lost seventy-five pounds. Sophie believes that you can heal from anything and is passionate about helping people with: addiction, career goals, personal empowerment, relationships, socializing, and weight loss. She encourages us to face our inner life and turn your obstacles into opportunities!
Call: 561-252-4800 :: Email: Sophie@LSSHarmony.com